1. If you play Clash of Clans, you live in another world.
Maybe you found it or joined after some convincing, but now you have your own personal Narnia filled with barbarians and archers and valkyries, oh my!
2. You’re incredibly proud of your little village.
Even though you are constantly fiddling with it to make it impenetrable.
3. Waiting for things to build feels like an eternity.
It’s like watching a microwave countdown, but for DAYS. Go tiny builder man, go!
4. Which makes finding a gem box a magical surprise each time.
ALL THE GEMS!!!! Only 7,398,475 to go till I get another builder.
5. You hate this screen because you never know if it’ll bring good or bad news.
Not too bad, except you took ALL THAT SWEET ELIXIR I WAS SAVING, YOU MONSTER.
6. And feel helpless when you watch your village being attacked live.
Even though you know everything will be rebuilt in seconds after it’s over.
7. Even Liam Neeson knows the burning desire of revenge.
That’s AngryNeeson52 to you, BigBuffetBoy85.